Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday!

Welcome to another Teddy Bo Tuesday, well in my part of the world its half term and this is really when I think I should get myself going with Christmas! And I really should/would be making my christmas cards but Gayle has drawn the cutest cowboy Bo in the world ever - and I couldn't help myself and I HAD to colour him in!

I ahve coloured him (TeddyBo_229) in with promarkers and tried to make him look furry?
The papers we're on the internet somewhere! (Sorry I can't remember where!)

Here are the rest of the new releases



Onto our next challenge, its another "ANYTHING GOES" so that means you can dust off all your Teddy Bo's and Beas and there friends and join in the fun - orrrrr why not treat yourself to a new 1 or 4!!!!!

I can't wait to see what you come up with :0)

Love Clairebears x 

No comments:

Post a Comment