Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Yipee its Tuesday and that means its Teddy Bo Tuesday over on my blog today! And today we have some new releases for you too!

Here's a card I have made using the precoloured TeddyBoBea_144, I have teamed this with my Tatty Teddy Christmas CD and Boffle CD. I have added a little glitter and lots of glossy accents on the baubles.

Now don't forget you still have time to enter our "Anything Goes Challenge" which closes on Sunday 28th October at Midnight!

Why not pop pver to the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT have made with the new releases too?

Love Clariebears x 






2 comments:

  1. A lovely card, the baubles look great, such cute images.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the teddy bo images at the moment, they are fairly new to me but I love them..

    Your cards are always amazing, thanks again for some fab inpsiration

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete