Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Anything Goes Challenge

Its Team A's turn to host the next challenge over at Teddy Bo's Challenge Blog and they have chosen the theme - ANYTHING GOES! Which gives you a chance to dust off all your Teddy Bo's or Bea's or their friend and have a little play!

We also have some new images in store for you today too!!!


Aren't they gorgeous!!!!




Here's my card for today - I have used Precoloured TeddyBo-225, along with my Boffle CD for the embossed paper (I love this!) The journalling card is from Papermania capsule CD. I haev just added a little ribbon down the edge! 

Sorry I've been quite on my blog but I've gone and booked myself a craft stall just before Christmas and as soon as I did it - my mojo has gone walk about!!!

Anyway why not pop over to the challenge blog and see what the DT have made to inspire you today :0)

Love Clairebears x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and lovely design of your card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    I am a new follower too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous card Claire, the image is adorable.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete