Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Fairytale Friday

Yipeeeeeee its Friday and that means its Fairytale Friday over at Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and you can find out what we have all been upto over in the Towers this week. You can also see my amazing teamies cards that they have made to inspire you all too! And here's my card today using the oh so cute BEA-tiful Teddybea_223 (precoloured) I have been playing around with my new toy - Craft Artist 2 and used papers from Nitwits that I got free with a magazine years ago - but I just love them!


Don't forget you still have until Midnight on Sunday 30th Sept to play along with our Anything Goes Challenge :0)

Love Clairebears x

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card Claire. Love the image and gorgeous colours and papers. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete