Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Midway Reminder and a little helpers card!

You still have time to play along with us at Teddy Bo's Challenge Blog - our challenge at the moment is Black, White and One Other and challenge closes at Midnight on 2nd September!

As its still the summer holidays here I have a card that my daughter has made as well as mine, it was good to sit down and craft with her. I got lots of gossip too!!!

Chloe's Card

She has used TeddyBoBea_38 - One Icecream = 2 Spoons
She has coloured them with promarkers and layered them on scrapbooking paper.
The sentiment she has hand written.


I have used TeddyBo_002 - On his Tod.
Coloured with HB pencils and flexmarkers.
Cut on my Silhoutte
Mounted on a 6x6 card with papers from
Papermania Capsule Collection - Black and White.

Thanks for stopping by  we would love to hear what you think :0)

Love Clairebears x

No comments:

Post a Comment