Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday and NEW images in store too :0)

Yippeeeeee!!!! Its Tuesday which means only one thing on my blog - Teddy Bo Tuesday! And what a Tuesday it is - we have our Distress It Challenge runing until Midnight GMT 19th August which we would love to see your crerations entered into :0) Here's my little card to inspire you - I must warn you I'm not good at Distressing It!I have  used Teddy Bea 213 because she is just so beautiful (and a new favourite of mine!!!)I have coloured her with Promarkers and layered her onto a paper from MCS - Finest Filigree. Which I have then added onto some pink card stock and distressed. I have added pearls and and littpel posy in the corner as well as a little butterfly to finish it off!

 Ahhh now you thinking I've not seen that Bea before well shes new and has just been released today in the SHOP


Aren't they gorgeous!!!! Why not pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and see what the rest of teh DT have made with the new images too :0)

Love Clairebears x

No comments:

Post a Comment