Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Fairytale Friday

Yippeeee! Its Friday and on my blog on Friday it means its Fairytale Friday! And you can catch up on all the goings on at Teddy Bo Towers too :0)

Now the kids are back to school - almost I thought I needed to get myself going with my Christmas Cards so there was only one little Bo I really NEEDED to play with today and his called TeddyBo_137 Ginger Bo

Isn't he just scrummy! I have coloured him with Promarkers and layered him onto a snowflake that I have cut out of blue mirror card, he has then been layered onto paper from Hobbycraft. The card itself is a stepper card from Papermania. The sentiment is a stamp from Hobbycraft that I have stamped in gold and embossed with gold glitter embossing powered and the cute gingerbread man embellishment is also from there too.

I'm really pleases how it turned out and I know I really must get my finger out and make LOTS more Christmas card too!!!!

Have you popped over to Teddy Bo's Challenge Blog and seen what the rest of the Team have made this week? If not HERE you go :0)

Don't forget you still have time to enter the Challenge - Black, White and One Other - the challenge closes at Midnight GMT 2nd Sept!

Love Clairebears x

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card Claire, fab image coloured beautifully.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete