Pages

Friday 3 August 2012

Fairytale Friday

Its My Teams turn to show you some card we have all made this week over at the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog so why don't you pop over and see what they have made. Whist your there you could always enter out current challenge which is to make a masculine card that features string and buttons. Well I love buttons and string always works so well on mens cards so I have had a little play

I have used the supercute TeddyBo_051Lazy Days, he has been coloured with Promarkers. I have layered it onto light blue card that has been run though my embossing machine with a Boffle Buttons folder.

Why not pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT have made and maybe you could leave them some love too :0)

Love Clairebears x 

No comments:

Post a Comment