Pages

Saturday 25 August 2012

D'Arcy's Diaries Tag

I have had a little play with D'Arcy today, and ended up making a HUGE tag! I have really tried with some different techniques. I cut both the tags on my Silhouette and then the cream one I cut in half and embossed with 2 different folders, now the bottom one I did try to add distress ink too - I need to play with that idea more though! The rose was cut on my silhouette too and I have added a leaf and buttons and Ribbon as well as punched butterflies. I have used D'Arcys Diaries_064 Flower Girl and I have coloured her with Promarkers.

Thanks for stopping my and taking a look :0)


Love Clairebears x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely creation, beautiful colours and the tag looks great. love that flower.
    Crafty hugs
    Donna
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete