Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday and a New Challenge - Christmas in July

I know Christmas is still a while away but we thought we'd challenge you to make a project for Christmas - it can be anything :0)

Here's mine today I've gone for the tradional Red and Green but you should see what the rest of the DT have come up with. Pop over HERE to take a look.

I've used TeddyBoBea_135 coloured in with promarkers. I've used lots of stickles on this tinsel. The papers come from MCS Winter Whimsies, the hearts have lots of Glossy Glaze on them too!

 Isn't he cute! Her's one of the new releases we have in store for you this week

Why not join in with us and play along - if your like me I've got hundreds of Christmas Card to make and this is a fun way to start!

Love Clairebears x

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Liz here from Forever friends !! Love your blog !!! CAN YOU PLESE EMAIL US At foreverfriendschallengeblog@gmail.com to claim your prize. We need to contact details for your prize !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawjus Claire!! I love the tinsel it looks 3D Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented, Claire! I love the layout and design!Your colouring is wonderful! I found your blog in the Outlawz discussion about followers , I hope you can visit me too @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com hugs!

    ReplyDelete