Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

My go at Smashbooking!

I've been having a little go at Smashbooking, I'm not very good at the moment but I'm enjoying myself!

Here's my pages, they are in a normal blank note book (until I talk him in doors into letting me have a real one - maybe for my Birthday?)

My 1st page is all about a day out to Carnaby Street in London.
The next is for my love of Pink and yes my favourite Teddy Bea had to make a entry!
The next is about all the rain we have had lately. The images are from Angie Delarie Scrapbooking that you can find HERE 



This one is for Smash-aholic which is group on Facebook. They have a monthly challenge and one of the prompts is buttons. I have used a button embossing folder and added lots of buttons. The image is from Dilly Beans that you can find HERE

I hope you like them, I'm really enjoying having a little play :0)

Love Clairebears x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my godness Claire, your smashing is fantastic!!
    Love everything about them and those images you have used are brilliant :)
    Well done my friend!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great smashbook,visiting from Outlawz.

    ReplyDelete