Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - New Challenge

Wow where does the time go? Can you believe its Tuesday already.
 Well I'm glad it is as we have a brilliant challenge for you today over at Teddy Bo's Challenge Blog   Now we have new Teamies playing for there 1st challenge today too, thats Karen, Louise and Sonia . Now their 1st challenge is to make a card that contains a gift i.e. tealights, choccy, gift card.


Now it took me a while to get my head around this one lol - but I ended up making a card which held tealights (TUT HERE) 

 I have used TEDDYBOBEA_132. I have used a scrapbook paper from Teresa Collins called Everyday moments. Its double sided and the inside is the yellow polka dots, so I have used that to mat and layer. I think I may have gone a little overboard with the buttons lol! I've coloured Teddy Bo and Bea in with Promarkers as the image was to little to do it with pencils. This is something I'm going to have a go at again - especially for Christmas I think!


We also have new images in store for you today here they are



Why not pop over to the Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT have made - absolutely amazing and inspirational projects I can tell you!

We hope to see your creations entering our challenge really soon and we are all excited to see what you come up with.

Love Clairebears x

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE it.
    The buttons look great.
    Hugs.
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Claire - what a great idea - love your colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete