Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

FairyTale Friday - Torch Bearers!

Woo Hoo! Friday has come around again :0)
Now I don't know about you but I'm getting a little bit excited at the thought of the Olympics starting soon. I live in West London and the torch will soon be passing through near to where I live, so when I saw this beautiful Teddy Bo and Bea carrying the torch I though I would make a scrapbook page to remember the day and once its happened I'll put the paper cutting on the page.

The papers are from Portobella Road as is the button stamp (still inkeeping with this weeks challenge over at Teddy Bo's Challenge) the Union Jack ribbon is from Hobbycraft and the little buttons are from Papermania. I have coloured the bears in with Pencil as I wanted a soft look to them for this page.

Now why not pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and see what else has been going on in the Towers this week, and while your there see what the rest of the DT have made to inspire you too.

Love Clairebears x 

2 comments: