Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

Fairytale Friday - Don't forget the DT Call too!

Wooo Hooo its Friday which means its nearly the weekend again!

All you need to do to join us in the Towers is to put (DT) after your entry in the challenge and you could find yourself on the team for the next 6 months! Wouldn't that be fun!!!

I have a card to share with you today using the Pre Coloured Jolly that you can find in TEDDY BO'S SHOP I have also followed the fantastic sketch that Tammy has designed for this weeks challenge. The papers are a mixture from my scrapbox, and I have run the cream card through with the Boofle Embossing Folder called Buttons, I've also added a few buttons to finish it off. The sentiment was from Papermania - Urban Stamps.

And here's Tammy's sketch to follow
Now don't forget to pop over to Teddy Bo's Challenge Blog to see what we have all been upto in Teddy Bo Towers this week, and see the rest of the amazing DT's take on the Challenge too!

Love Clairebears  x

1 comment:

  1. Great card Claire. Now have you had another party at TeddyBo Towers as I am sure it's Tuesday today not Friday lol... You did make me giggle though.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete