Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Pink and Brown Challenge

Wow its yet another challenge at Teddy Bo Challenge for you today, this week we have a colour challenge for you

PINK AND BROWN
and as always I had to have a little play and here's my card, I have used Teddy Bo and used watercolours to colour him. I have made a gate fold card using Echo Parks - This and That Graceful paper pack. I have added card candi and little butterflies. The Sentiment stamp is from Pink Gem Designs

now why not pop over to see what the rest of the DT have made to inspire you this week.
Here's the new images that are waiting for you instore this week.

How cute are they!
Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your thoughts :0)
Love Clairebears x 

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Claire - great papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Claire. Love the papers.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete