Pages

Saturday 21 April 2012

Happy Birthday D'Arcy

I've finally had a little time for me today so I've had a little play.
I've used D'Arcy Diaries - My Masterpiece which you can find HERE
I have coloured her with pencils and only her hair has been coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from Portobella Road papers (which I love!)
The music is "Happy  Birthday" which I think works really well with this card
I hope you like it :0)
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges

Glitter Geek - Red and White
Polka Doodles - Red and White

Love Clairebears x

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Claire, thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! fits the challenge really well, thanks for joining us at the Glitter Geeks, Nelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, it looks fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card. gorgeous colours and papers too.

    hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, great colouring and the layout is fab too :) thanks for joining the glitter geeks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete