Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - New Challenge - Menu

This week we have a new challenge for you and boy is it a good one.

It's a menu challenge!!!!

Choose one thing from each course, but don't be greedy, one thing only, you are not allowed seconds!
Let us know which item you picked from each section.

Starter - Green and Cream - blue and cream - Pink and cream
Main - Flowers - Butterflies - Buttons
Dessert - Lace - Ribbon - stitching (real or faux)
Coffee - Charm - tag - glitter

Basically you choose 1 option from each course, so for example if you pick blue and cream as your colour combo then these must be the main colours of your papers, card, and embellishments (you can use any colours at all in your image). If you choose butterflies, then no flowers or buttons are allowed etc

For my card I have used
Starter - Pink and Cream
Main - Button
Dessert - Ribbon
Coffee - Glitter

I have used the beautiful Teddybea_193 for my card today, and you can find her in the shop this week along with the rest of the new stamps this week HERE


Here are the rest of the new stamps in the shop this week




Now don't forget to pop over to the Challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT have come up with this week and what they used from the Menu!

I'd love to hear your thoughts :0)

Love Clairebears x

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! My computer crashed last month and I lost all my Teddy Bo digital images. BOO HOO I was so down for 2 days. Now that I have a new computer, it's time to visit the store. :)

    ReplyDelete