Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

Fairytale Friday

Can I start by welcoming my new follower to my little bit of blogland and I hope you enjoy popping in and seeing what I've been upto. Today I have the gorgeous Teddy Bea to share with you


I have coloured her with pencils and blended her, I have added a couple of white dots on her cheek and layered her up with papers from MCS's Finest Filigree. The button is really big and I have finished the card of with some polka dot ribbon. I really love how it has turned out :0)

Now you need to pop over to the Teddy Bo challenge blog and see what the rest of our amazing DT have made today.

Don't forget you still have time to enter our Menu Challenge too, its open until Sunday and we have some beautiful cards that have already been entered - why don't you give it a go too!

Love Clairebears x

No comments:

Post a Comment