Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

D'Arcy's Diaries

I'm so sorry I'm running just so late!
Here's some D'Arcys Diaries cards for inspiration for you over the weekend

For this card I have used the oh so gorgeous "Swedish Star Student" I have coloured her with pencils and layered her up on to a page from a book. I have doodled a border and added a chipboard flower.

For this card I have used "Puppet on a String" I have taken inspiration from Outlawz Colour Challenge I have coloured her with Promarkers this time and just love how she has turned out.
This one is using "Smiley T" and I have teamed it up with papers that I've had in my scrap box. I have used the layout from Outlawz Layout

Love Clairebears x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection of cards. i really like the puppet on a string cards.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 3 great cards - love these images :)

    ReplyDelete