Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - New Challenge - Pearls and Swirls

Wow another week has just disappeared on me! Can you believe that its Tuesday again and this week over at the Teddy Bo Challenge blog we have a new challenge for you - Pearls and Swirls.

But before you take a look at my card let me show you what we have in the SHOP for you this week


Aren't they just soooo yummy! And have you all seen all the new products we have in store for you too!

Now onto my card for today, now I spent ages cutting out all different swirls but none of them really seemed to work with this card so I ended up just embossing card stock and sanding it down. I sooooo needed to use Olifant dressed as a Easter Bunny lol! Isn't he gorgeous, He also come's in sepia tones too. If you pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog you can see a card using him like that too. Along with plenty of AMAZING cards from Team B as this challenge its there turn to play along :0)
Oh yes back onto my card! I have coloured him in with promakers and flexmarkers too. The flowers are a mixture from the Glitter Girls and from Hobby Craft.


I hope you like it, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Love Clairebears x

No comments:

Post a Comment