Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

My Art Journal.

This weeks prompt over on UK Scrappers Art Journal was about Journalling, now I'm useless putting words down on paper but this weeks challenge I think I managed to follow it quite well. We had to cut words out of magazines and use them as the prompt to build a page around it - but I couldn't seem to do that so I ended up using the phrase that kept going around my head itself - Why couldn't I find the right words at all! So that is what I used. I also saw this girl on Pinterest and thought she would be perfect to go along with my idea too.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.
I'd love to hear your thoughts :0)
Love Clairebears x

3 comments:

  1. It's great to hear the prompt helped you get those words out. And I think it made perfect sense to turn it around like that! I sometimes spend far too long searching for the words I want - and sometimes I forget what I was flicking through for in the first place!

    Really like the colours you've used here too.

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple but effective, love the statement cos its so true.

    ReplyDelete