Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - 1st of 2012!

Can I first wish you all a very Happy New Year, this time last year I was so excited as I had been asked to be on my 1st DT, it was for Teddy Bo and here we are a year later and I'm still in love with Teddy Bo and Bea and I know you all do too.

Here is the one of the new releases today, Teddy_Bo_ 165 isn't he totally gorgeous!


Now as a true crafter I rescued the ribbon from a box at Christmas and I loved it so I designed the whole card around it lol! The papers were a freebie and me being me I can't remember where from.



Now don't forget you still have time to enter our challenge - Birthstones and why not pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog to see all the rest of the amazing DT cards.

Love Clairebears x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card hun and love your new look blog too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute hun...!

    have a lovely evening sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete