Pages

Friday 27 January 2012

Fairytale Friday - Sunglasses required!!!

Woooooo Hoooooo Fairytale Friday!!!!
I love Fridays as we share the goings on over at Teddy Bo Towers well Colette spills the beans on what we have been upto lol!!!
And this week is no exception, and also we get a chance to show you all the cards we have been working on this week too - so don't forget to pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge blog and take a look at the amazing cards the rest of the DT have made this week and please leave them lots of love as they are the most fab DT in blogland (and maybe the maddest!!!)

Now onto my card for today - Sunglasses at the ready?????

I have used TeddyBea-181, and coloured with Promarkers. I have used papers that I got from Tesco's ages ago and think it works so well! The buttons are from my button box as is the flower in her hair!

Now don't forget you still have time to enter our challenge which is ANYTHING GOES! So what are you waiting for!!!!

Love Clairebears x

No comments:

Post a Comment