Pages

Thursday 12 January 2012

Darcy's Diaries - The Doors are Open!

Welcome to all my new followers and I hope you enjoy my little corner of Blogland and what a exciting week we are having this week, Teddy Bo's 1st Birthday Blog Hop and now the doors are opening to Darcy's Diaries and I can't tell you how honored I am to be able to tell you that I'm part of her Design Team along with some of the others from Teddy Bo. But I guess you might have already guessed that as I have been giving you sneak peaks for the last few weeks lol!

and here is a little montage of just a few of them


and here is my newest one that I've not shown you as yet.


Isn't she beautiful! Now all I can say is what are you still doing here - why not pop over to the D'Arcy's Diaries Blog and take a look at the amazing and beautiful cards the rest of the DT have made! Oh then your next stop is the SHOP lol! Go on you know you want to ;0)




I can't wait to see your creations too.

Love Clairebears x

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous hun...love the image and the fabulous colours too sweetie :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete