Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

Willow Sketchie - 24 November - My Sketch!!!!!

Ok, its my turn to host the Willow Sketchie Challenge this week! (knocking of knees and chattering of teeth!) so please be gentle with me and maybe come and join me and the rest of the Very Talented DT and play along with us :0)

After 4 attempts (yes 4 I wanted to make sure it worked lol!) I finally came up with this sketch to play along with - oh but there is a twist! I want to see 2 ribbons and 1 button on it too........


Do you what to see what I ended up with, now I must tell you I LOVE this card, its made with papers and elements from Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD that you can get HERE all I have added was a little gold card and the ribbon and button. Oh the other thing I must say is that its a gate fold card. I'd not done one of those in ages.


Now if you do decided to have a little play along with us you don't have to use a Willow Design Stamp but really love to see them if you do. Also you could win 222222222222222 for playing along this week too :0)

Now pop over to the blog and take a look what the amazing Team have done with my sketch, and stop off and give them some love too!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

The House that Stamps Build - Christmas with a snowflake (on the backing paper)
The Paper Shelter - Christmas, Red Green and Gold.
Scrapbook Sisters - Christmas
Shopping Our Stash - Christmas/Winter
Blog-a-Doodle - Snowtime - On the backing paper
Tuesday Throwdown - Circles
Forever Friends - Christmas is Coming - Must us a animal a little Robin :0)
Karen Doodles - Celebrate with Santa
Love Clairebears x

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card Claire created using your fab sketch, I really enjoyed working with this one.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol will admit your sketch kinda freaked me out! But after getting my head around the circles (don't do them if I can help it lol) it was a breeze & I loved it!
    Fab card hun love the colours, perfect Chrimbo card!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card sweetie. Very cute. Thank you for joining us this time at Karen's Doodles and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sketch was amazing and I really enjoyed using it this week. Fabulous card, love all the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card sweetie loving the cute images.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made a delightful card. Sorry to know that you are leaving, please keep in touch.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS. Good luck in the challenge. Love Diane (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Claire its super and the sketch is great as well, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh way cute card!! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, and good luck with the challenge.
    hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours teamed with the gold.Cute image too.Thanks for the fab sketch.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Love those owls. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown. Good luck in the challenge and I hope you're going to play again soon.
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute! Great colors too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just beautiful.. Very lovely work..Thanks for joining us at TPS this week..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete