Pages

Friday 18 November 2011

Vintage Milly - Emilly with Flowers


Isn't this just sooooo cute! Her names Emilly with Flowers and you can find her HERE

I have coloured here with Promarkers, and used two buttons, 2 papers, 2 stamps (Emilly and Happy Birthday) so I would like to enter her into My Time to Craft Challenge - It takes 2 also DYSU - A splash of Blue ok so theres more than a splash lol!

Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop over to Vintage Milly's Etsy shop and take a look at her other oh so cute stamps!

I'd love to hear what you think :0)

Love Clairebears x

6 comments:

  1. She is just gorgeous Claire..love her big baby blue eyes...so cute.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe hunny, she looks gorgeous, I love her freckles and auburn hair, you made her look so sweet, thank you very much for putting her in your blog,
    have a lovely day,
    big hugs,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is so cute! Love it! Pretty colors and cute coloring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this latest image - your card is just fabulous. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! So glad you joined us at My Time to Craft.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Such a cute image and I love the DP! Thanks so much for joining us, this week, at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete