Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Pastel Challenge

Oh where is the time going! Can you believe its Tuesday again and we have a new challenge this week over on Teddy Bo's blog - this week its to make a pastel coloured card.

Here is mine, I got a little carried away again this week!

I have used the gorgeous TeddyBea-163 which is one of the new images in the Teddy Bo shop this week, in the top one I have matted and layered her onto the Clipart Fairy's Book a Easel card. But I have made it into a shape card instead. I have coloured Bea with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, oh and lots of glitter!


For my second card I have used the same Teddy Bea and coloured her more with neural coloured, again Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The paper was meant to be blue but I ran out of ink and ended up with this pretty pink paper! Its from Printable Heaven, the blue version that is! I have added a little brown ribbon and a sentiment too.


I hope you like them :0)

Here are the new releases you can find in the Teddy Bo shop today.




Now pop over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the very talented Dt have come up with.

Hopefully it will inspire you enough to make you want to join in the fun!

Love Clairebears x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire!
    Gorgeous cards in sweet colors and lovely colouring!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh very pretty hun....so love the gorgeous colours and cute image...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love them both ! The shape in the first one is so different and modern and the papers in the next one hectare so lovely ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete