Pages

Friday 4 November 2011

Faitytale Friday - With a Twist!

I know its Fairy Tale Friday over at Teddy Bo Towers, and seeing it was Mummy Bears (Gayle's) birthday you know this weeks story is going to be good - or bad what ever way you look at it!!!

I've made a card using images you can find in Gayle's other shop called Wonderland Stamps

I love Steampunk and have had a little play with these gorgeous images!




Well what do you think!

Now pop over to the blog and take a look at the amazing and beautiful creations the rest of the DT have come up with.

Love Clairebears x

4 comments:

  1. My word these are beautiful and just loving your colours just perfect1 Chanelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring and I just love the images...stunning work Claire.Loved the story over at the Towers...lol...Harry and I get around dont we..lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this card Claire - the papers are LUSH!! Bright, yet cheerful. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your steampunk style, wish I could do that! lol

    ReplyDelete