Pages

Friday 11 November 2011

Fairytale Friday

Ok its Friday which means its Fairy Tale Friday over at Teddy Bo's challenge blog. you can find out just what us girls on the DT have been upto this week! Before you head over there grab yourself a coffee oh and some tissues to mop up your tears of laughter!!!

Here's my card today



I have coloured the beautiful TeddyBea_165 with my promarkers, the papers have come from Papermania and are called At Christmas Time. The tag and the borders are also from the pack. I havde just added a little red ribbon too.

Don't forget you have until Sunday to enter the Pastel Challenge as well!

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Love Clairebears x

5 comments:

  1. Oh Claire, your colouring is just amazing, I love this image so much she is just so sweet, have a lovely day hun,
    hugs,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring Claire and love the image..so cute.Beautiful papers, love the wee birds on it.Been to the Towers already, makes my Friday...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous love the colouring on this bear its fantastic hun. Love the richness of this!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love how your colouring always pops and your shading is incredible another image to add to my wishlist lol ! Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Claire, I love the traditional colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete