Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 6th October

Ok where has last week disappeared too? Can you believe its Thursday again which means only one thing - its a new sketch for you to play with over on Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog, now our brilliant Hazel has given us a fantastic sketch this week with a little twist too - use a snowflake.
Which was so easy to do as this week all the DT have used the AMAZING new Walter and Winnie Does Christmas CD which you can see on Create and Craft on the 17th October at 8 and 4 - you can see our fantastic leader Sharon showing you all the amazing bits that are on the CD - and some amazing cards that the DT have made - I have sent some in but I'm sure they won't be shown as the rest of the teams cards are AMAZING!


Ok onto my card now I have use Walter and Robin set , I have used red mirror card and some gold paper to mat and layer with and all the papers are from the CD,  I have cut the snowflake out with my Silhouette.

Don't forget to pop over to the blog and see the rest of the DT cards and why not take part! 
Love Clairebears x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Claire, I'm sure your cards will be shown on 17th.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww Walter looks fab hunnie love th colour combo!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous Christmas card, a fun image too. Love that big snowflake,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super, I love the colours you have used, thanks for all the great cards every week on the challenge, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card hun, great colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shimmer and the swirly snowflake.Great card.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete