Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

Saturated Canary - Rags and Witches



I've been playing today - shhhhh just don't tell him in doors that the dreaded HW hasn't been done again!!!!

I have used the gorgeous Rags and Witches stamp from Saturated Canary find her HERE

I have coloured her with Promarkers and papers that I have picked up somewhere! Oh sorry I'm useless aren't I!

I am entering these card into The Glitter Geeks - Ghosts and Ghouls, Spiders and Spooks and also Crafting When We Can - Spooky.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, I'd love to here your comments.

Love Clairebears x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Claire and your colouring is awesome, I especially like the green skin! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card, it looks fabulous! Love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning Claire....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Claire, love the colour schemes you have chosen.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards , love the image, but love the first card with the green face
    Thank you for joining us at CWWC

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - fantastic cards. great coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week. Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colour choice and this witch is very trendy, love her :)...Thanks for joining in this week glitter Geeks Challenge...Nelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute witch. Love your color choices. Thanks for joining us this week at Glitter Geeks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute.... even for a witch..lol thanks for sharing your creation with us at CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN, X CAROL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Claire,
    LOL I won't tell, your secrets safe with me ;) . This is just Fabulous!!! Love the Saturated Canary image, the dp, the colour scheme is just fab too. Love the layout. Coloured perfectly as always. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete