Pages

Thursday 29 September 2011

Willow Sketchie - 29th Sept

Ok who stole last week!!!! Can you believe it that its Thursday again!
Well you know what Thursday mean over on my blog 

WILLOW SKETCHIE DAY!

Congratulations to Janice for winning that amazing prize last week of the Promarkers wallet filled to the brim with markers (I did think about entering myself but I think the rest of the DT might have known it was me lol!!!)

This is what you can win this week :0)


Heres the fantastic sketch that the lovely Kelly has given us to play with this week


But she has also give us a little twist - the card must be a easel card or a tent card! 
I went for a easel card, I used the gorgeous Winnie in Earmuffs from the fantastic new CD rom ALL NEW Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD-rom which you can find here  All the papers I have used and the image of Winnie are one this CD, Winnie is pre-coloured but you also have a digi stamp version of her too. 
Don't forget to pop over to the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog  to see what the rest of the team have come up with using different images from the CD, While your there way not play along with us - we'd love to see your creations! 

Love Clairebears x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous easel card Claire.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Claire ,love the flowers -Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love those papers and have used them loads, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete