Pages

Friday 30 September 2011

Fairy Tale Friday - Teddy Bo Challenge

Ok this week is nearly done Woooo Hoooo!
I seem to have spent it chasing my mojo which isn't good.

But I have managed to make this card which fits in with our challenge over on the Teddy Bo challenge blog at the moment - 

"Things with Wings" 

You still have until Sunday to enter and play along with us 

Anyway this is what I have used to make it I've used a Teddy Bea tag and coloured it with promarkers and flexmarkers. I have added a bit of glitter to the dragonfly and a extra large button and a little peg (2 things I've had and never quite knew if I'd used them!) The papers are a download from Printable Heaven. Oh I've mounted it all on a kraft card.

Anyway don't forget to pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and read about what we have all been upto this week in Teddy Bo Towers and don't forget your cup of coffee and take a look at the rest of the fantastic cards the team have come up with too.

Love Clairebears x

1 comment:

  1. Hi love the criss cross with the tag! Love your colouring too ! Lovely bright and modern! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete