Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Love is in the Air - Part 2

Its Tuesday which can mean only one thing 

Teddy Bo Tuesday and new stamps in the shop

 

Aren't they lovely, here's my card using one of the new releases. I have used the sketch from Mojo Monday and would like to enter this card into their challenge. The papers have come from Raspberry Road and is a Freebie called "For the Record".  I have coloured Teddy Bea in with a mixture of Proamrkers and my new Flexmakers (my birthday pressie from my Mum and Dad) They take a bit of getting used to but I'll get there :0)




I have even done the inside!!!

Don't forget you still have time to enter our "Love is in the Air" Challenge over on the Teddy Bo Challenge blog, why not pop over and take a look at the amazing DT card - WOW WOW WOW springs to mind!

 I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Love Clairebears x

7 comments:

  1. Firstly, for the third time I have typed this today in various locations LOL "Happy Birthday" Hope you have a fabb day! Secondly the card is just gorgeous, beautifully coloured and love the sweet bear image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun Happy Birthday, your not doing anything wrong, i use the light colours with the darker one's and then go over it again to add the shadows with the darker ones. I also use my pro's and copics with the flex pens they work well together and between them all you can usually find the right colours.
    Take care Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday again my sweet Claire!
    Gorgeous card with the supercutest image. Love the papers and colours
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,
    Happy Birthday.. Hope you have a Fabulous day and get spoilt rotten ;) .
    Another Gorgeous creation inside and out LOL, Love the cute Teddy Bea image, the dp's, the colour scheme is scrumptious. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured to absolute perfection as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, love all of the pretty accents and the fun polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday from me again Claire, great card, love the colour scheme.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply adorable Claire...and happy birthday too hun...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete