Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Monochrome Card - Chelea

Ok I'm on a roll today not even 7 and I've made two cards lol!

This card is made with "Chelsea" who I won a few weeks back from Incy Wincy Designs for there bloghop. I think she is so pretty and this is the 1st time I've had a chance to play with her.



Incy Wincy Designs challenge this week was to use Monochrome. So I would like to enter this card into their challenge also Kreative Stempelfreunde which is also Monochrome.

Thanks for stopping by and I'd really love to hear your comments.
Love Clairebears x


2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favs and you did a great job with her. Thanx for joining us this week at IW. Hope to see you back again, soon.
    Renee DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image - very sweet card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete