Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

Fairy Tale Friday - Teddy Bo Challenge

 

Its Friday which means only one thing - Fairy Tale Friday over at Teddy Bo's Challenge Blog.
Its a good one again this week - Poor old Edna's been upto her tricks again!!!!
While your there you can see the fantastic cards that the rest of the amazing DT have made.
I have used a new stamp that's due for release next week - his part of the Scratchy series, isn't he cute!
I have used a old set of papers that I have had forever - I have mounted it onto kraft card. 
I have used pencils to colour Teddy Bo in - I am really pleased with the effect.

There is also a sale over at www.teddybo.com at the moment and its a good one 

Go on its the weekend - why not treat yourself!!!!

Love Clairebears x

2 comments:

  1. Love that new image, will have to go have a look when they are released. Great colouring.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring, and such a cute image.
    Too scared to go look, could cost me a lot of money..lol..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete