Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Wooo Hooo Teddy Bo Tuesday!

Its Tuesday which means its my favourite day of the week, Teddy Bo Tuesday! 

Look at all the amazing new stamps that are in the shop this week, and if your organized you can even start making your Christmas cards - ok I'm not and normally leave it right to the last moment - but maybe this year I might be good!!!!

Anyway I had a play with the brilliant Sunflower Bea, how sweet is she?




Most of the other DT members did too and don't forget to pop over to the Teddy Bo challenge blog to take a look, you've still got time to enter our challenge too "Anything but a card"

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your comments :0)

Love Clairebears x  

1 comment:

  1. She looks great Claire. Love that backing paper - it's such a good match with the image. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete