Pages

Friday 1 July 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge

Yesterday Willow Sketchie posted its challenge for this week, its a sketch with a twist!
Sharon has set this sketch and the twists are it has to be red and with something shiny or twinkly!

This is my take on it, I've used Walter from the Double Sprinkle of Kraft Cd and coloured the image with Promarkers and I've backed the image onto Kraft Paper. I've just used red gingham paper from my stash along with a bit of red card. I've also used red stippy ribbon and a shiny heart button and a beautiful stippy red and white button too!
Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your comments.
Love Clairebears x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Claire, super colouring and great take on the sketch. Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this is wonderful, love this image, thank u so much for joining us once again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh love this one and the Gingham on it, Brilliant, Thanks for playing again on Willow Sketchie this week, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, clever use of the background squares!! Walter looks fab hun, fab card as usual, thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the Gingham Claire.. so fresh..
    Thanks for joining us over @ Willow Sketchie Challenge...Good Luck !
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete