Pages

Thursday 7 July 2011

Two challenges - 1 card

I've been playing with the beautiful Tia from The Poodles Digi Doodles shop. Do pop in and see these little cuties :0)

I have coloured her with Promarkers and used 2 papers from my scrap box. I have added yellow ribobn and a yellow flower as emblellishments. The card is square with a rectangle strip which means I can enter it into Freshly Brewed Blog Challenge - 2 papers, 2 shapes 2 embellishments. I also want to enter it into Fab and Funky - Purple Haze

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your comments :0)

Love Clairebears x  

7 comments:

  1. Hi Claire
    What a sweet summer card you 've made! Love the colours
    Wishing you a really nice, sunny day
    Big hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo. A really sweet image and love the lavender with daisys ,thats very pretty.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Claire, I love the image and the lovely bright colours. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Claire, she's a real sweetie and I love the purple and yellow together. Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure can enter it into our Fresh Brewed Challenge...and I'm so glad you did!! It's adorable! Love your purples and yellows, and that image is the absolute cutest. Thanks for joining us!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this card. The colours are beautiful.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO very sweet!!! I love the purple and yellow combo!!!

    Thank you for playing along at our Month long prize challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete