Pages

Friday 15 July 2011

Teddy Bea Friday - Shhhhhh I've used my favourite!!!

Its friday and guess what if you pop over to Teddy Bo's challenge you can hear all about the antic of Team B this week. Us Team A girls have been really good and behaved lol!!!

I've used my favourite Teddy Bea, and instead of using pastel colours for her I have used Red and Browns. Ooooo I love it lol!
I coloured her using my pencils and so love the softer effect, 





Don't forget there is still time to enter our Teddy Bea only challenge and pop over and look at the AMAZING cards and inspiration that the girls have done.
Love Clairebears x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment on my 'doodles'. I'm looking forward to see what you're going to doodle! Be sure to take a look at google for 'zentangle' if you love doodling! :)

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Adorable Adorable! I would like to Thank you for joining us at Scrapalicious USA's Bear Challenge, good luck and I hope to see you at many more!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun. Love it.

    Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete