Pages

Saturday 2 July 2011

Penny Black Card


I got inky hands - and it feels soooo good lol!
I have used my Penny Black stamps that I haven't used for............ far to long :0)
I have coloured them with Promarkers, last time I used the stamp I don't think I had found promarkers !
I have used a bit of paper from Double Sprinkle of Kraft CD, a bit of ribbon and a button and of course a kraft paper for the tag.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, I'd love to hear your comments.

Love Clairebears x

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Crafty Ann's challenge Blog - Get Well, Thinking of you, Just Because

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Claire, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Claire, i love that stamp and you've coloured it beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww those hedgies are just tooo cute !
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those cute little hedgehogs.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous!! Thanks for playing at CES Challenges.....good luck!! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image, lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete