Pages

Monday 18 July 2011

Monochrome Christmas Card

I've been playing again, this time its with Dear Santa from Willow Designs  I have coloured it with Promarkers and water colour pencils for the sky. I coloured it all in blue so I can enter it into Card Cupid Challenge - Monochrome also I have used used Sunday Sketch and Stamp sketch, I would also like to enter it into Creative Inspiration Christmas in July and Paper Sundaes Christmas in July.

Thanks for stopping by and I'ds love to hear your comments.

Love Clairebears x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun - lovin' the blue colour tones and a lovely image too! Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, love it!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well here's something I never thought I'd be saying in July... What a fantastic Christmas project, so pretty. I could just eat a mince pie now! ;)
    Thanks so much for playing at Paper Sunades this week and good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire

    What a gorgeous card love the colours cool and crisp!

    Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Inspirations and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie and love the colours you used. Thanks for joining the Creative Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete