Pages

Saturday 25 June 2011

Spots and Stirpes Birthday Card


Another weekend full of birthdays in this house, my daughters friends birthday today so of course I had the normal "Mum I need a card" :0)

So what better excuse to play! I have made this card using papers from MCS Faith Hope and Charity. I've also used a birthday stamp from MCS Violet and tried to match it all together colourwise. The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and is called Birthday Poppy. I've coloured her in with Promarkers and I am really pleased with her dress.

Anyway thank you for stopping by and I'd love to hear your comments

Love Clairebears x

Challenges I am entering this card into are
Totally Paper Craft Challenge 72 - Spots and Stripes
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute, girly card. Fab colouring!
    Thanks for joining our 'spots & stripes' challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and cute image. Very girly and fab! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week,

    hugs,

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh.... how sweet ! so girly and prettty, just lovely. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete