Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Sneaky Peaky - BALLERINA BEA


Shhhh I've raided Teddy Bo Towers today and guess who I've found.
Ballerina Bea!
Don't tell Fairy D I have her.

She's one of the new releases for next week and there are 2 more too!
I have used the sepia version and she is soooo pretty she was printed onto cream parchment paper and coloured with Promarkers but only a little. I have used a bit of paper that I have had in my scrapbook box, also buttons that I've had forever for the rest of the card. 

I hope you like it :0) 

I'm off to play with the other two!!!!
Love Clairebears x

3 comments:

  1. Super stunning card, love ballie bea, love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Claire, love Ballernia Bea, she is soo pretty and love the paper you have used and your colouring is perfect.

    Hugs, Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card I have only just started using digi stamps and love teddy be a and bo I will have to get this one as soon as I can

    ReplyDelete