Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday!

Its Teddy Bo Tuesday again! For those who follow my blog - and a BIG thank you - you will know that I have been playing with some of the new releases this weekend.

And I love them and there are lots of cards that the DT have made over on Teddy Bo's Blog and they are amazing as always :0) and don't forget to enter challenge which is easel cards and what a beautiful lot of cards we already have, they are all really amazing :0)
Now onto my card, it is a double easel card


I have used Teddy Bo the BIGGEST tie ever lol! You can find him .here along with all the other new releases.
I have coloured Teddy Bo in with Promarkers 
I have used papers from MCS Alfie and just added a few buttons for the stopper and down the side of the image.

I am going to enter this into Polka Doodles Challenge 18 - Easel cards

Thanks for stopping by, and I'd love to hear what you think :0)
Teddy
Love Clairebears x

9 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love it, great image and I love how you've used the buttons. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Claire! I love this Bo image (wasn't Bo a popular boy this week lol!) and great design.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous ..............

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute easel card. I love the bear.
    Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Lovely to see your work at Polka Doodles! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Claire, glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx
    PS I have candy on my blog at www.digiredoodah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely card Claire.
    Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles easel card challenge and good luck.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww! This is so sweet! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete