Pages

Monday 11 April 2011

Cupcake Crafts Challenge Card - 137 Doctor and Nurses



Ohhhh I've got a days holiday today!
Ummmm I'm meant to be looking after my daughter but as she had a sleepover last night I thought I'd take the chance to make a card whilst its still all quiet!
So here's today card - Its made for the Cupcake Crafts Challenge 137 - Doctors and Nurses.
The image is a freebie from Bugaloo and I've been waiting to colour it up! I've worked out how to cut it on my Silhouette too so I've got a few to colour and put away without all that fiddly cutting!
I've used papers from MCS Faith Hope and Charity again and then just changed the colours a bit - and I've made the get well topper from there too! Ohhh I love having a few moments to myself lol!

Anyway thanks for looking and I'd love to hear your comments it really makes my day :0)

Love Clairebears x

6 comments:

  1. Awww... This is such a sweet get well card! That image is so sweet! Love the blues too! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine! / Sari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! The image is lovely and I love your choice of colours! And the sentiment is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Claire, I love the image it's just sooo sweet. Glad you found some time to play! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, hun! Love the sweet image and coloured beautifully too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you enjoyed your quite time. Fabby card and I love the paper. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous get well card, I love the cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete