Pages

Tuesday 22 February 2011

This time of the week again! Teddy Bo Challenge - Duck Egg Blue and Brown.




Can you believe where the last two weeks have gone!

Its time for another challenge on Teddy Bo's Challenge Blog. 

This time its to used Duck Egg Blue and Brown. Now I must admit it took a while to get my head round this one and so far I've made 2 other cards with this colour combo. Its not one I've really used before, but now I've tried it I love it!

Ok so my card this week was cut using my Silhouette, ohhhhh how much do I love this machine. Its nice to do a little different shaped cards. The main card is brown scrap booking paper, I have teamed that up with Parchement on the circle bit, followed by a matting of blue bobbly paper (I know its got a proper name but can't remember it lol!) Some fabric flowers and pearls finish it off along with some lace and ribbon.

Teddy Bea is coloured with promarkers.

Well I hope you like it and I'd love to hear your thoughts on the shapped card.

Love Clairebears x

2 comments:

  1. I loved this color combo!!! The image is so cute and your details are so pretty!!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete