Pages

Friday 25 February 2011

Thank You Mum card



I got asked to make a card yesterday. Somthing that doesn't happen to often so I grabbed the chance.

The brief was to make a card with cats on and the words "Thank You Mum" and this was the end result!

The image is a free one from Meljens Designs I have wanted a excuse to use it for ages as I think its cute but not on the sickly side. I have coloured the cats with my promarkers, I'm sorry I can't remember the colours, but I know the mummy cat was done with warm greys.

The frame is deep purple, although it looks more blue in the photo. It was cut on my Silhouette and layered on top of the image. I got the frame from UK Scrappers. The words I cut myself.

The flowers we're from Hobbycraft in the sale - I wish now I'd picked more up! Oh well I know for next time lol!!!!!

I hope you like it. And I'd so love to hear your thoughts.

Love Clairebears x

4 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute. I hope the person who asked you to make it, likes it. It's gorgeous and worthy of any mum receiving it. The image is soooo cute too. Lovely colour combo.

    Hugs, Fae xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi claire bears
    this is a lovely stamp ....soo.... cute ...love it ...
    hugs
    sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! I love how you made the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. I love the colors and those sweet cats!

    ReplyDelete