Pages

Friday 11 February 2011

Stop and smell the roses - Teddy Bea card




Ok I couldn't go to long without my favourite little bear appearing on my blog!

 You can find her with more beautiful stamps here at Teddy Bo Shop

I have used papers from my MCS Violet CD, The faux stitching around it is from there too! I've not had a real paly yet but when I do I'm sure there will be lots more from this CD!

Teddy Bea is coloured in Promarkers and its a 8x8 card - which I must admit I'm really loving at the moment -mmmmm note to self need to get some BIG envelopes!

Anyway I hope you like it and I would really love to hear your comments :0)

Love Clairebears x

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute image, your colouring is just ace!
    Hugs,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Claire......think I need to visit the shop again. Really am in love with these cuties xxx Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete