Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

Golf Card


How much trouble do I have making mens cards!
This month I have 2 that need making, so I got my brain into gear (not a good idea!) and this is my 1st one.
The man in question loves golf, so I found this digi stamp by Lee Jacobs here. 
I also set myself a little challenge to sit him on a golf ball, but I couldn't find a cutting file for it. Sooooo I made one myself and a golf tee. Ok so its not the best but (Big Smile) I did it :0)

Anyway, the image is coloured in with Promarkers and the ball is cut from cream bazzal paper and backed with holgram paper. The shading has been done with eye shaddows. And the papers are some scrapbook papers I had.

I really like it!

I'd love to hear your thoughts too.

Love Clairebears x

No comments:

Post a Comment